Monday, January 26, 2015

Grammarly Handbook - The "Best" Source of Grammar Rules

Introduction

What is the "best" source of grammar rules? In my opinion, the source should be correct, and the source ought to be easy to access. In addition, the source should be well-organized. The Grammarly Handbook meets all three criteria.

Description

The Grammarly Handbook has a home page with a long subject list. It is easy to find the answer to most grammar questions. The explanations are short, so it doesn't take much time to find the answer.

I keep the bookmark on my bookmark bar at the top of my browser, so it's easy to find.

Self-Study

We make most grammar errors when we don't know we are making an error. I started spending ten minutes a day reading the Grammarly Handbook. Eventually, I'll finish the book.

Conclusion

For those who are serious about improving their writing, the Grammarly Handbook is an excellent resource.


No comments:

Post a Comment