Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Seven Day eBook Challenge for Bloggers

Introduction

Recently, I completed a 30-day blog challenge , where the goal was to make a blog post every day for 30 consecutive days. Have you ever dreamed about transforming your blog into a book? If not, why not? Maybe it would take too much time from your schedule, maybe you didn't want to learn a new skill, or maybe you thought it would be too hard. Let's take the "Seven Day Book Challenge" together!

Why you MUST Write a Book!

Are you a coach? Do you sell computer applications? Are you a freelance writer? Do you want another marketing venue? Do you want a passive venue where you market once and Amazon spreads the word? Then write a "How to" book for instant credibility! Imagine having a link to your book on your website!

This is where I was three days ago when I started my new book, "How to Start a Successful Proofreading Business: "Catch the New Wave in the Kindle Revolution."  Together, we can produce approximately 3,000 words a day. My book will be about 24,000 words, so I'm taking eight days to write the book, and one day to upload the book to Amazon.

Before I started my book, I hired a proofreader. Yes, proofreaders use proofreaders as we know the value. Aside from professional proofreading, my proofreader is my accountability partner. I must submit 3,000 words a day, and she must return my work within 24 hours.

Your Written Business Plan

When I began writing eBooks for Amazon, I wrote "Write to Hike!" It is more than a book about learning to write so I can achieve financial freedom. It is my business plan! How many bloggers have a written business plan? Would you like someone to help you create a business plan? Would you like someone who has published 50 books on Amazon help you write your book? 

Marketing

How many of you read "Zero to Blogger in 30 Days!: Start a blog and then join the 30 day blogging challenge to get results (Marketing Success Book 1)" Did you read the book because you joined the challenge on Facebook? Or did you join the challenge on Facebook because you read the book? Either way is a winner!

How Hard is it to Write a Book

A writer with PASSION can easily write 3,000 words a day! We can work with 1,000 a day if that's what you need, but it will take a longer.

The hard part is proofreading and editing. Let me handle that task for you. Bloggers are professional writers, and professional writers can produce a first draft that is near a final draft.


What my Services Include


Action plan and accountability
People who don't have an action plan miss deadlines, lose interest, and fail!

I will work with you to develop a schedule to publish your book on time. Here is a sample of my communications with you:

Project Schedule
Monday: Chapters 1-4: Started 7:12 am. Estimated completion: 10:12 am. Completed: 9:48 am
Tuesday: Chapters 5-6: Estimated start: 8:45 am
Wednesday: Chapters 7 to 10
Thursday: Chapters 11-12
Friday: Quick review of complete manuscript.
Estimated Completion Time: Late Friday morning

Editing
I will make suggestions, but not changes, and especially not writing style changes. I may give you suggestions for new chapters, and I may suggest deleting sections that don't match your book's thesis. 

Format your eBook for Amazon

Book Cover
I don't design book covers, but if you ask around, someone will make a recommendation for a Fiverr gig.

Your Responsibilities

You must have a passion and a vision! You must be able to see a published eBook in your mind.

Clear a time in your schedule. This is not a "work it into your spare time" project. It is a commitment to succeed! Neither one of us can afford to miss the deadlines we jointly establish before starting. I focus on one project at a time so I can give it my full attention.

Write your book description. You can use eBooks in your category as examples.

Create a chapter outline before starting and complete your brainstorming. Start writing the day before we start. 

Upload your book to Amazon. 

Deliver your files to me in .docx or .doc format.

The Cost

For the first 15,000 words, you can buy one of my books on Amazon for each 1,000 words I complete. All but two of these are $2.99. Two of them are $3.99. After that, it's $3.33/1,000 words. 

The Value

  • Self-esteem
  • Marketing Platform
  • Written Business Plan
  • And more!

Sign up Now!

Remember, I focus on one project at a time, so get in line as soon as possible!

Please put "I have a book vision" in the subject.















No comments:

Post a Comment